Friday, June 22, 2012

Fabulous Friday Find: Key West Edition

Just a quick post this morning as the hubby and I are headed out the door for Key West mini-vacation to celebrate our anniversary! (And I'm still half asleep. It's not even 7 a.m., folks.)

Every beach vacation requires a good beach bag. Something roomy enough to carry the essentials (sunscreen, beach towel, a cover up, snacks, mindless reading material... and that's not even taking to account the stuff for those of you who have kiddos!), but cute enough to make you actually want to carry it.

I loved the look of these bags from Lucky Dot Designs' shop on Etsy!

Tell me you can't picture youself sipping a frosty tropical drink with one of these by your side! ;)

Will be on the lookout this weekend for inspiration and crafty ideas in the Keys (even though I have a feeling we're in for a torrential downpour or two)... Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment