Monday, July 2, 2012

Summertime Blues

I have a love for shades of blue. (Not shades of grey, kids, that's a whole different hue.) ;)

Turquoise, robin's egg, ocean... you name it. I gravitate towards anything in the blue/green color family and have a hard time not purchasing only things that fall into that category.

As I was browsing Pinterest this morning, I came across a pin that led me to this website: House of Turquoise.

I can't remember the last time I came across a site that is almost completely made up of things I love, love, love.

I ooohed and ahhhed a bit at the gorgeous images featured on Erin's site, and then harnessed all that azure inspiration and started thinking about some new designs to add to the shop... so keep an eye out for those! ;)

If you just can't wait for the new blues, check out some of the pretty little items in a few of my favorite shades that are currenly in the shop:

{Click the pic to take you to the shop page}


Meanwhile, take a look at some eye candy from House of Turquoise:



 
Methinks I'd be doing a lot more laundry if there was a chandelier involved....




No comments:

Post a Comment