Friday, July 6, 2012

Fabulous Friday Find: Summer Soiree Edition

This mid-week holiday confused me beyond belief has gotten me in the mood for summertime celebrations.

Between all the cooking I've been doing, and all the browsing for Friday Finds picks, I am ready to throw an excellent little cocktail party, if I do say so myself.

Now... who's up for some cocktails and cute party accessories? ;)

Today's featured items are plenty of reason to gather up some girlfriends for a summer gathering with their stylish patterns and precious prints!

{Click the picture to hop directly to the item in the shop!}


Get inspired in the kitchen as you prep your party foods with this sweet cutting board from Kb Monogram Gifts!



Your guests will be "wowed" with you food AND these Chevron Cocktail Forks from Sucre Shop! (Do yourself a favor and browse while you're there... she has TONS of adorable stuff!)

 

Serve up a fashion statement witht these absolutely adorable hand painted custom appetizer plates from Aedriel Originals.



Last, but definitely not least, make each pour pretty with this elegant beverage server from one of my favorite stops for anything entertaining, Swoozies! (I currently have about 10 things from Swoozies on my personal wishlist!)

What's your favorite places to go for party supplies and/or inspiration... I'd love to know! (Not that I need any more items to add to my wishlist, or anything!)

Have a Fabulous Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment